Company : Elico Healthcare Services
Website : www.elicohealthcare.com
Job Role : Process Associate Trainees
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk-In Date : 07 Jan - 09 Jan 2015
Walk-In Time : 03:00 PM
Backed by Elico Limited, with an enviable reputation of five decades of pioneering achievements, stability and business excellence as a manufacturer of laboratory analytical instruments, Elico Healthcare Services is providing back office healthcare processing support for its business partners, and fine tuning the medical billing workflow and processes for over ten years. Elico has great customer references and a fine team of both management and billing experts who constantly strive to deliver strategic value for our clients, in addition to significant time and cost reductions. We process over one million claims per year, offering our clients savings of up to 30%. Our clients profit from our high degree of accuracy, Turn Around times and reduced denials of over 85%. Net collection rates have gone up significantly by over 95%.
1. Call to the insurance companies responsible for the outstanding balances on patient accounts from the aging reports.
2. Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with internal and external clients.
3. Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
4. Convincing the Insurance companies for payment of their outstanding claims.
5. To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
1. Any Graduate.
2. The Candidate should have good communication and analytical skills.
3. The candidate should have good attitude.
4. Ready to give commitment of minimum 2 and half years.
5. 6 months training is provided.
6. Ready to work in Night Shifts.
Elico Healthcare Services Ltd,
Gate No. 6, C-56, A. P. I. E,
Sanathnagar, Near to Sanath Nagar Railway Station,
Hyderbad - 500 018