Company : ICS
Website : www.icstechservices.com
Job Role : System Admin Trainee
Eligibility : Bachelor's/Master's Degree
Job Location : Across India
ICS is an IT services firm that delivers and supports technology, business management and core infrastructure solutions for organizations spanning diverse industries. ICS helps customers strategically leverage IT investments to become more productive, profitable, competitive and secure through proven methodologies, process optimization and industry best practices. We are dedicated to building a community in which organizations derive long-term business value from practical solutions that guarantee customer success and maximum return on investment.
1. Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
2. Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
3. Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
4. Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
5. Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
6. Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
7. Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
8. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
9. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
10. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
1. B.Sc. or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Science Computer science Engineering degree with more than 65% Average Marks or equivalent qualification.
2. Professional Training on Hardware & Networking is plus.
3. Basic Ideas on Windows 2008 server (Active directory Services), Exchange 2010, CCNA, Remote Desktop Connection, different backups.
4. Software installations & Networking Knowledge.
5. Network & Hardware configuration.
6. Network Maintenance.
7. Network Performance Tuning.
8. System Administration.
9. Developing Standards.
10. LAN Knowledge.
11. Proxy Servers.
Click Here for More Details & Apply