ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION(Tentative)
Dates for Applying Online 05 November 2014 (Saturday) to 09 December 2014 (Tuesday)
Last Date of receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form having Auto Generated Application No. at "Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 " and Demand Draft (wherever applicable) : 13 December 2014 (Saturday)
Dispatch of Admit Cards by post to provisionally eligible candidates : 09 January 2015 (Friday)
Availability of Admit Cards on the website: 09 January 2015 (1400 hours)
Date of Written Examination : 25 January 2015 (Sunday)
Test Timings : 10.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs.
Gen / OBC Applicants shall submit their application along with a Demand Draft for 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of All India Management Association, payable at New Delhi (Cheque/IPO shall not be accepted). No Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted 'ONLINE' by logging on to the website https://jobapply.in/mrpsujob2014 alongwith printout of application form having auto generated application number downloaded from website so as to reach Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before the last date prescribed. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking should also get a copy of their application submitted online, alongwith printout of application form having auto generated application number downloaded from Website and route through proper channel to reach Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before the last date prescribed. Direct applications shall not be entertained.
- The Website will be kept open till 2400 hrs on 09 December 2014 for online registration. The last date for receipt of duly completed print out of online application form at "Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003." is 13 December 2014.
- Application, once submitted, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application Form ONLINE, so that intimation regarding Written Test / Interview can be sent quickly to the candidates through email in addition to postal intimation. AIMA will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Necessary Information, if any, will be hosted on the Website https://jobapply.in/mrpsujob2014 from time to time. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the said site.
- The Candidates, other than SC/ST/PH, are required to furnish the details of Demand Draft in order to register their application Online. On submission and acceptance of application, the system will generate a unique Application Number and it shall appear on the printout version of the Application form generated by the system. The Candidate is required to take the printout of the Application form having auto generated Application Number, attach the requisite documents, write his/her Name and the Application Number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft (if applicable). All the documents alongwith Demand Draft, wherever applicable, should be sent to: Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person to appear for test/interview etc.
- Self-attested Photostat copies of documents in proof of Age; Qualifications (including all mark sheets clearly indicating the division of passing & specialization certificate in case of MBA), Caste, Experience Certificate mentioning area of experience etc. should be attached with the printout of Application Form having auto generated Application Number. Application / Copy of the Registration Slip Original certificates will, however, be scrutinized / verified at the time of interview. Applications not supported with documents proof for age, qualification, caste, division of passing, specialization certificate, Experience Certificate mentioning area of experience as required for each post will be liable to be rejected. The caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should be in the enclosed formats only.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- Age Limit: (i) The prescribed qualifications, experience and age limit shall be reckoned as on 09 December 2014. The maximum age limit can be relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates (15 years for PH-SC/ST candidates and 13 yrs for PH-OBC candidates) (ii) Age is also relaxable by 5 years to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any person intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall submit a certificate from (a) The District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he /she had resided or (b) any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he /she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 (iii) The departmental candidates are eligible for age relaxation, subject to the condition that as on last date of receipt of applications, the candidate should have atleast 5 years of service left.
- The written test shall be of objective type in General Aptitude and shall also be related to the subject knowledge for the post applied for. On qualifying the written test the shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- On qualifying the Written test and Interview, selected candidates will be appointed as “Management Trainees” (for post code nos. 01, 02 & 03) in their respective fields for a period of one year on a fixed consolidated pay of 39,408/- per month.
- “Accountants” (Post Code No. 04), and “Jr. Technical Assistant” (Post Code no. 05) on qualifying the Written test and Interview, shall be appointed in their prescribed Pay Scales, initially under probation for one year.
- Selected Management Trainees shall be given one year training on operation of Warehouses, Container Freight Stations, Inland Container Depots, Railside Warehousing Complexes and general management technique, Maintenance of Accounts of Warehouses, CFSs, ICDs, RWCs and Financial Management Techniques of the Corporate Sector. Preservation of stocks by giving treatment of fumigation / spraying and other disinfestation measures / techniques. On completion of one year training successfully, they shall be absorbed in the Corporation on regular pay scale of Senior Asst. Manager in their respective fields i.e. General/Accounts/ Technical.
- Selected Management Trainees shall have to furnish a bond of 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) at the time of joining. In case the trainees leave the Corporation during the training period, they shall have to deposit the bond amount before leaving the Corporation. Seniority of the Management Trainee shall be counted from the date of absorption in the regular pay scale as Sr. Astt. Manager as per rules.
- Selected Accountants and Jr. Technical Assistants shall have to furnish a Bond of 25,000/- and 10,000/- respectively at the time of joining.
- All the posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances thereon such as HRA, Perquisites and Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis.
- All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in-force from time to time. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave travel concessions, Leave encashment, Medical facilities, Perks / Perquisites etc. shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time-to-time.
- No Traveling Allowance will be provided for written test. However, for attending interview, candidates will be given 2nd Class Rail Fare / Bus Fare “To and Fro” by the shortest route subject to production of Railway/Bus Ticket.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill required qualifications, experience and age etc. as mentioned in the Advertisement before applying for the post. The candidates having the essential qualification, as prescribed in the Advertisement, should only apply as no other qualification whatsoever be it equivalent or otherwise will be accepted.
- In case it is found that information furnished by a candidate is defective or false or incorrect in any manner at any stage, the candidature / appointment will be summarily rejected / terminated as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are also advised to furnish the correct information relating to qualification, age, experience, caste etc. and to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished. Submission of false information may not only render their disqualification and rejection / termination of the candidature / appointment but also such candidate may be liable for initiation of appropriate legal action.
- Any attempt to influence in any manner would disqualify the candidate.
- Nature of disability for which reserved - OH (Orthopedically Handicapped), VH (Visually Handicapped), HH (Hearing Handicapped). The person with a degree of disability 40% and above shall be eligible for applying against the PH Category
Management Trainee (Accounts): - Essential Qualification : Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR Pass in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution.
Management Trainee (Technical): - Essential Qualification : 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-biology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate degree in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University / Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold Chain Management / Quality Management from recognized University / Institution.
Accountant: - Essential Qualification : B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial/ Departmental Undertakings.
Jr. Technical Assistant: - Essential Qualification: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER FOR ALL THE POSTS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.