Company : Cisco Systems
Website : www.cisco.com
Job Role : Software Test Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Across India
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
• Delivering software with benchmarked quality and customer satisfaction, thereby enabling faster customer adoption.
• Be part of a team which values open communication, empowerment, innovation and career development.
• Write Automation test plans which define the automation strategy and test cases for new features.
• Work with development engineers in product defect diagnosis.
• Work with other dev-test engineers in script development efforts by performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
• Helps engineers find ways to attack new or difficult defect in the code.
• Uses expertise and creativity for innovative product recommendation and solutions. Applies knowledge of Cisco's business strategies.
Click Here for More Details & Apply