Company : Verizon
Website : www.verizon.com
Job Role : Software Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor's/Master's Degree
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Verizon Communications Inc., headquartered in New York, is a Dow 30 company employing a diverse workforce of more than 180,000 dedicated employees around the globe. Every day, we connect people, companies and communities with our powerful network technology. Not many companies get the chance to change the industry and change the world through innovation. We do. And as we take on these exciting opportunities, we remain true to Verizon’s Credo, providing clear direction for every employee action, every day.
1. Familiarity with various office-environments and office-related software packages (Email, ticketing systems, telephone functions, internal and client-facing communication, etc.).
2. Excellent written and spoken customer service skills.
3. Ability to efficiently triage basic technical issues and route to appropriate departments, providing all necessary and appropriate information related to the issue.
4. Effective client communication skills to maintain client contact on issues through to completion.
5. Basic technical knowledge of computer and network systems (web browsers, operating systems, networking functions, user accounts, etc.).
6. Good analytical skills to review client-submitted information and documentation related to questions on network scanning and discovered vulnerabilities.
7. Flexible to Work in Shifts, Highly adaptable to change.
1. Having 1-2 years of experience in IT.
2. Requires a Bachelors/Masters degree.
3. Good to have (CCNA/ITIL/MCITP)
Click Here for More Details & Apply