Company : Tribro Softech
Website : www.tribro.in
Job Role : Associate Software Trainee
Eligibility : BE/BTech/BCA/BSc/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk-In Date : 16 Sep - 23 Sep 2014 (Except Sunday)
Walk-In Time : 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
Walk-In Time : 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM (On Saturday)
The company is founded by two Persons with a mission to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through Associate Software Trainee and Enhancing the power of Corporate Training and Onsite Training Services and delivering Quality Product to the Market. Tribro Softech is a leading Information Technology Services and Business/Knowledge Process Services provider, delivering custom world-class services, which are business driven, competitive and provide value to each of our customers. We help our global customer achieve speed and manage cost consistently.Throughout its history, Tribro Softech has expanded its offerings and capitalized on evolving management trends and technologies to benefit its clients. The company pioneered systems integration and business integration; led the deployment of enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and electronic services; established as an active player in today's global marketplace. Continuous innovation and rapid transformation have been themes throughout Tribro's history.
1. Provide technical support and consultation for java application and infrastructure questions.
2. Mentor and coach development team.
3. Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested.
4. Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed.
5. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
6. Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
7. Develop technical designs for application development.
8. Develop application code for java programs.
9. Develop and execute unit test plans.
10. Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
How to Apply:
Direct walk-in to the Company Address.
3rd floor, K.S.R Towers,
Beside Indian Oil petrol pump,
Madhapur, Hitech city Road, Hyderabad – 500081.