Company : SyncroNIK Incorporations
Website : www.syncronik.co
Job Role : Project Execution (Site) Department
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
As the world gets smaller and moving faster, organizations need to break away from traditional solutions and achieve heights through new technologies and thinking.
Keeping this in mind we go deep into the study for data analysis, operational concepts and next-generation technology to deliver you the solutions for today's most complex industrial environments.
1. Job will involve working on a site (locations will vary across India) to successfully execute the entire project as directed by Head-Office, will require management of all on-site activities including material receipt, sub- contractors, clients, billing and overall progress of project as per schedule.
2. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
3. 3-5 years experience in Project Execution is required (with at least 2 years as a site manager).
4. Excellent working knowledge of Sub-Stations, Transmission Lines and Electrical Balance of Plant is required, should have hands on working experience having executed projects in this area.
4. Basic working knowledge of civil works is required.
5. Very good communication and inter-personal skills – excellent written and spoken English is a must.
6. Candidate should be extremely detail oriented, hard working (minimum of 12 hours per day), organized.
7. Location will be on site at various locations across India (additional site benefits will be paid).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
SyncroNIK, Plot no:111,
Lalitha Nagar Colony,
Near Getwell Hospital,
Ramnagar Gundu, Hyderabad-44.