Company : Microsoft
Website : www.microsoft.com
Job Role : UX Designer
Eligibility : BA/BS/MA/MS
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Job Location : Hyderabad
Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990, and has since been working closely with the IT industry, the Indian government, academia and the local developer community to partner in India's growth.
Microsoft in India is focused on being a key IT partner to the Indian government and the local IT industry;
enhancing India's inclusive development; and delighting customers and consumers.
The company runs six business units in India - Microsoft Corporation India (Pvt) Ltd (the marketing division), Microsoft India Development Center, Microsoft Global Technical Support Centre, Microsoft IT, Microsoft Services Global Delivery and Microsoft Research India - together representing the complete Microsoft product lifecycle. Microsoft currently has offices in 9 Indian cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune; and employs about 5,800 people in the country.
• Design something ridiculously blue-sky OR something immediately implementable.
• Lay it on the line by owning the success or failure of the User Experience.
• Function in a diverse, friendly and highly technical environment.
• Juggle ambiguity without drowning in it.
• Communicate, specify and describe their designs to researchers, developers, testers, PMs, senior leadership and other designers without ambiguity and within deadlines.
Projects usually start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking. This means defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows as well as conceptual designs and prototypes. Typically, these designs are holistic in nature, focusing on the end-to-end experience more than any specific feature(s).
• Fresher or experienced? For the right candidate experience will not be a barrier. We are looking for the best.
• Education requirements include either an MA/MS in interface design, industrial design or highly related field, OR a BA/BS in interaction, industrial design.
• Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color.
• User-centric approach to design and working understanding of how to apply user research data.
• A design portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios.
• Ability to use humor and energy to keep the momentum going.
Click Here for More Details & Apply