Company : HCL
Website : www.hcl.com
Job Role : Junior Support Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/BA/BSc/BCom/MBA/MCA
Experience : 0 - 1 Year
Job Location : Hyderabad
Event Date : 27 Sep 2014
Event Time : 09:00 AM - 12:30 AM
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.4 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies (www.hcltech.com) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in). The 37 year old Enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 90,000 professionals from diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Job Role & Responsibility:
• Should be able to meet minimum login hours.
• Meeting SLA on time.
• Keeping AHT under control.
• Attendance should be above 96%.
• Should not take any unsched leave.
• Strong oral and written communication skills which includes (Fluency & Coherence, Grammatical ability, Pronunciation and Accent, Interactive Communication, Lexical Resource).
• Basic Desktop and computer knowledge.
• Understanding of ISP/Networking concepts.
• Possess good organizational and time management skills.
• Display strong initiative in resolving issues of customers.
• Exhibit strong teamwork.
• Must be capable of demonstrating problem solving skills.
1. Screening Round,
2. Voice & Accent Round,
3. Technical & HR Round
There are no registration charges .
Please carry two resumes and photographs.
Kindly refer this job to your friends.
Sreyas Institute Of Engineering & Technology,
Beside Indu Aranya, GSI, Bandlaguda,
Nagole, Hyderabad, 500068