Company : Fidelity International
Website : www.fidelity.com
Job Role : Associate Analyst
Eligibility : Bachelor's Degree
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Fidelity will waive the commission charge on eligible stock trades not executed within one second. Offer limited to market orders between 1 and 1000 shares to buy, sell, or buy to cover stocks listed in the S&P 500® Index. Orders must be entered between 9:45 a.m. and 3:59 p.m. ET on a day when the equity markets are open and times will be adjusted when the markets open late/close early. Execution speed is calculated from the time Fidelity accepts the order to the time of execution reported to Fidelity by the executing market center. Eligible orders can be entered on Fidelity.com, Fidelity Active Trader Pro®, FAST®, wireless devices, or through a Fidelity Representative.
· Run standard reports and queries.
· Identify and resolve data issues of low complexity impacting performance, characteristics, attribution and risk reporting.
· Ensure reports are delivered to the appropriate client(s) and/or provided via automated processes to downstream systems by the agreed upon date.
· Maintain performance, composite and/or benchmark information.
· Knowledge of statistical calculations.
· Knowledge of financial instruments and markets.
· Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling and vocabulary.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to details.
· Excellent analytical skills.
Click Here for More Details & Apply