Company : Facebook
Website : www.facebook.com
Job Role : Ads Integrity - Analyst
Eligibility : Bachelor's Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
Facebook is an online social networking service. Its name comes from a colloquialism for the directory given to students at some American universities.Facebook was founded on February 4, 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.The founders had initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students, but later expanded it to colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. It gradually added support for students at various other universities before it opened to high-school students, and eventually to anyone aged 13 and over. Facebook now allows anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old to become a registered user of the website.
1. Review and take action on suspicious advertiser behavior while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation.
2. Conduct in-depth investigations leveraging volumes of data.
3. Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems at scale.
4. Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics for enforcement using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions.
5. Leverage data-informed insights to drive new products and initiatives.
6. Identify trends to enhance the support and detection processes and improve team efficiency.
7. Manage, coordinate, and/or support major policy enforcement projects as needed.
1. BA/BS degree (quantitative disciplines such as math, statistics, computer science, information systems preferred but not a must).
2. Ability to source and skillfully manipulate both internal and external data sets.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment.
5. Strong critical thinker with demonstrated problem solving abilities in a professional setting.
6. Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication.
7. Demonstrated ability to follow-through on execution and procure necessary resources to ensure project completion.
8. Basic understanding of statistical analysis and strong Excel skills (knowledge of SQL or statistical software preferred).
9. Avid Facebook user.
Click Here for More Details & Apply