Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Indian Ordnance Factories
Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.P.) - 482005
Ministry of Defence
Indian Ordnance Factories
Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.P.) - 482005
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 08-03-2013
COMPLETE ADVERTISEMENT LINK
ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES FOR APPLYING ONLINE
* Kindly visit website of OFK - www.ordkham.gov.in
* Click on Post applied for as applicable to you.
* Then Select your category.
* Select further options related to Govt/PSU employment, ex-serviceman, physically
challenged with feeding details as per website.
* Then enter your personal details like name, father's name, gender, religion, date of birth etc. Ensure that your nationality is India.
* Then fill your address ( both address for communication and permanent address).
Enter the nearest railway station as well.
* Then feed you valid mobile no, email id and other phone number.
* Further intimation will be sent through the above numbers/id hence these must remain
valid and active for minimum next 9 months.
* Enter your academic qualification details starting from class 10 and onwards
chronologically. Ensure to feed numeric data where applicable.
* Enter the bank draft (payable at BOI Khamaria Branch Code - 9412) details which will be payable in favour of "The General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria".
* Then click on the declaration check box and click on the accept button.
* If your application is accepted, a filled in application form will appear which will contain
you unique registration number and other details as entered by you.
* Take a print out of the same, affix your photograph, sign on the form, put " left hand thumb" impression and send it along with other hard copies of documents and payment slip (Demand Draft) as per advertisement conditions to the following post box by ordinary post only (speed post/registered post/courier not allowed) within 7days after closing date of online application.
POST BOX NO. 12006
Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata - 700002It is clarified that no documents are required to be sent to Ordnance Factory Khamaria in
connection with the application unless directed to do so.
* The candidates should cross check the information furnished in the 'Application Form' before submitting the same as no correction will be possible later.
* Candidates are requested to put forward any query related to the advertisement and online application through the following email only: email@example.com No other way of communication will be entertained.
On-line applications are invited for the following posts of Semi-Skilled in the Pay Band of Rs. 5200-
20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800-/ plus allowances as admissible to the Central Government
employees, from the citizens of India, who fulfill the requisite qualifications/ specifications as mentioned below.
The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications specifications as mentioned below
may apply ONLINE through Factory's website www.ordkham.gov.in
i. Matriculation or its equivalent.
ii. National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT in
relevant trades as mentioned below:-
@ For Sl. No. 1 - NAC/NTC certificate issued by NCTVT in the Trade Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant, Mechanical Maintenance Chemical Plant, Laboratory Assistance Chemical Plant, Fitter Gen., Machinist, Turner, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Boiler Attendant. Mechanic Industrial Electronics and Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic will be considered for the Post of DBW.
$ For Sl. No. 7 - NAC/NTC certificate issued by NCTVT in the Trades Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic
Industrial Electronics, Fitter Electronic & Fitter Instruments will be considered for the Post of Fitter
^ For Sl. No. 9 - NAC/NTC certificate issued by NCTVT in the Trades Instruments Mechanic,
Advance Mechanic Instruments, Instruments Mechanic (Chemical Plant) will be considered for the trade
of Fitter Instruments
# For Sl. No. 11 - NAC/NTC certificate issued by NCTVT in the Trades Machinist, Fitter Gen, Turner,
Fitter, Fitter Electronic and Millwright failing which by ITI or equivalent certificate holder will be considered
for the Post of Examiner.
NOTE : (a) If required numbers of candidates with NAC/NTC in relevant trade are not available in a particular trade then applicants with ITI or equivalent qualification will be considered against vacancy of the trade.
(b) Degree and Diploma in Engineering will not be accepted as qualification for Direct Recruitment to the semi-skilled posts.
AGE LIMIT:- 18-32 years for General candidates. as on last date of receipt of application
APPLICATION FEE : Rs 50/-(Rs Fifty only) payable by the applicants through Demand Draft only drawn in favour of "The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur-482 005" (Payable at Jabalpur). No other mode of payment viz. IPO,Cheque/Cash etc. would be accepted. SC/ST/PH /Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of Application fee. DD should not be drawn before the date of publication of the Advertisement. The Demand Draft should be drawn from a Scheduled Bank only.
Photographs: The candidates should affix his/her recent (not more than 3 months old) passport size photograph on the application form at the prescribed place duly signed by him/her. The candidate's signature on the photograph should be in such a way that signature is partly on the photograph and partly on the application form. He/She should also enclose two more copies of the same photograph (self signed on front of photographs and name and post/trade applied should be written on the back of the photographs.)
Closing Date :
Last date/closing date of filling of online application will be 21 days from the last date of advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. For example, if advertisement published in employment news on 09th Feb 2013 -15th Feb 2013 then the closing date of filling of online application will be 21 days from 16/02/2013 i.e. on 08/03/2013.
The syllabus for the written test for a trade will be broadly as that of the NCTVT
examination syllabus for that trade. The syllabus for Trade Test (Practical) will be
as per Trade Test specification of the semi-skilled grade of the relevant trade.
Mode of Selection :
(i) The selection process shall comprise of Written Test of 100 marks and Trade
(ii) Written Test shall be fully objective type and OMR based.
(iii) Short-listed candidates on the basis of written examination will be called for
Practical/Trade Test and verification of certificates/documents in the ratio of 1.25
times of the number of vacancies. Practical/Trade Test will be purely of qualifying
nature. The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written
examination subject to getting qualified in the practical examination.
1. Candidates shall apply for the above posts online within 21 days from the date of publication
of advertisement in Employment News. Instruction for applying for the above posts online are
given separately at Annexure.
2. Those who are found eligible on the basis of online application and scrutiny thereof; they
will be issued online admit card 15 days prior to the date of examination.
3. Crucial Date: The crucial date for determining the age shall be the last date of online
submission of application.
4. Application Fee: Candidates must send examination fees in the form of Bank Draft (not to be purchased before the date of publication of advertisement) in favour of "General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria" payable at Jabalpur for Rs, 50(Rs, Fifty Only). The examination fee is not refundable. SC/ST, PWD and Ex SM candidates are exempted from the submission of fee.
5. Candidates appearing in written test will come at their own expense. However, outstation SC/ST Candidates will be paid II Class railway fare or Bus fare chargeable by the shortest route from Railway Station/ Bus Stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from which they actually performed journey, whichever is nearer to the place of examination and back to the station, provided that the fare of the first 30 km in both cases ( i.e. rail or road), is borne by the candidates and the reimbursement restricted to the fair in
respect of the balance of distance exceeding 30 km both ways. No extra charges, if any incurred for reserving seat/sleeping berth in the train will, however, be reimbursed to the candidates. TA form is available in website, which will be downloaded, filled and submitted along with bus/train ticket by the candidates on the day of the exam.
6. Caste certificate should be submitted strictly in accordance with latest government orders.
7. Candidates should put their "Left Hand Thumb" impression at the appropriate box in the application form.
8. Place of Work:
Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Po- Khamaria, Distt - Jabalpur (M.P.) 482005 but services are liable to be
transferred to any Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factory in India.
9. No GPF and DCRG Scheme are admissible to the Post under Central Govt w.e.f.01.01.2004, The New
Pension Scheme i.e. Defined Contribution Pension Scheme is compulsory for all Central Govt. Employees.
10. The above post is temporary, but likely to be permanent.
11. The persons with disabilities should submit a copy of the disability certificate ( clearly indicating the
percentage of disability) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Medical Authorities, duly attested
by the Gazetted Officer along with the application form.
12. The candidate who are Government Servant should enclose NOC in original, along with the certificate from there establishment that "NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION IS CONTEMPLATED/ PENDING" against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection with his application. If a candidates enters into Government Service after sending the application form, he must produce NOC from his employer at the time of undergoing any of the further process for the recruitment /selection.
13. Rejection of application.- The application shall be summarily rejected on following grounds:-
(i) If date and signature is not appended in the Application form at all the prescribed places.
(ii) If the candidate does not put " left hand" thumb impression in the application form at the prescribed
column of the proforma.
(iii) If copies of supporting document duly attested are not enclosed.
(iv) If essential qualification is not met.
(v) If the age of the candidate exceeds the prescribed age limit on the last date.
(vi) If the applications received after the last date of receipt of application.
(vii) If application is not completed in all respect.
(viii) If the name of the post is not clearly superscripted/written on the top of the envelope in capital
14. Only selected candidates will be informed of their selection in due course after the selection process is over and no correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
15. Applicants should enclose the following documents duly attested by the Gazetted Officer:-
(i) Copies of requisite certificates/documents in support of age (date of birth)
(ii) Marks sheet/ certificate of educational and technical qualifications.
(iii) Caste certificate (Non- creamy layer Certificate in respect of OBC, issue date should not be
more than 1 year from the date of submission).
(iv) Any other document.
Note: All the requisite documents should be sent along with application form. No document
will be entertained if sent separately. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
CAUTION TO CANDIDATES.
Some unscrupulous elements may approach the candidates with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. Candidates must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such element in any way. It is emphasized and reassured that the written test and the selection process will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.