SELECTION OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEES - 2012
ONLINE APPLICATION FROM 1200 hours on 3.10.2012 to 1200 hours on 19.10.2012
HAL invites applications from young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers and
Finance / HR Professionals for the post of Management Trainees for its various Production,
Overhaul & Service Divisions / Research & Design Centres / Offices, at Bangalore, Hyderabad,
Nasik, Koraput (Orissa), Lucknow, Kanpur, Korwa (Uttar Pradesh), Barrackpore (West Bengal)
& Kasaragod (Kerala).
Management Trainee (Technical) - 273 (SC-41,ST-20,OBC-75, UR-137)
Management Trainee (Integrated Materials Management) - 25 (SC-3,ST-2,OBC-7, UR-13)
Management Trainee (Finance) - 20 (SC-3,ST-1,OBC-6,UR-10)
Management Trainee (Human Resources) - 25 (SC-3,ST-2,OBC-7,UR-13)
Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST / PWD candidates).
· Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 01.10.2012 for General category candidates.
· Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
· Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (non - creamy layer) candidates.
· In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upper Age limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
· For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989, upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
· Relaxation in Age for Ex-servicemen will be given as per extant Government rules.
· Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
· Candidates who have passed their Qualifying Degree in the specified Branches and obtained the prescribed percentage of Marks as on 1.10.12 need only apply. Candidates who have appeared / appearing in their final year or whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
· Candidates possessing BE / B.Tech / AMIE in Electrical / Mechanical / Production Branches of Engineering are required to apply for either the post of Management Trainee (Technical) or Management Trainee (IMM) and not for both. Applying for both the posts will lead to rejection of the candidature.
· Candidates possessing Engineering Degree in the prescribed branches with PG Degree / Diploma in HR can apply for both Management Trainees (Technical) & Management Trainees (HR). They should register separately with separate application fee & E-mail ID.
· All qualifications should be from an Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
· Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Learning courses are not eligible.
· The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all the Semesters / Years will be summed up to arrive at the aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done. No weightage will be given to any particular Semester or Year.
· Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Candidates are required to submit a Certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time Interview.
· Candidates employed in Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should produce `No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.
· For getting the reservation benefits under OBC category, the followings are required to be adhered:
The candidate must not belong to creamy layer.
The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central list of other Backward Classes’.
The candidate need to furnish their OBC certificate as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 1.10.12), from the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.