INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NIIT INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM GRADUATES TO BECOME TAX RETURN PREPARERS
LAST DATE of Online Filling Application Form is 20th August 2012
Qualification: Bachelor Degree from Recognized University.
- Economics (BA/BSc)
- Statistics (BA/BSc)
- Mathematics ( BA/BSc)
- Commerce (BCom)
- Business Management Administration (BBM/BBA)
ROLE OF A TRP:
- On successful completion of Training and Certification , TRPs wil Authorize to
- Prepare & File Income Tax Return of Indiviual & HUF Tax Payers
- Prepare & File Quarterly TDS Statements
- Register as e-Return Intermediaries
TRPs will receive 3% Tax paid for preparing and filling the first years return of new tax payers.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates apply through Online visit www.trpscheme.com