ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
N O T I F I C A T I O N N O . 3 9 / 2 0 1 1 , D a t e d : 2 9 / 1 2 / 2 0 1 1
Para – 1:
Recruitment Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) from 27/04/2012 to 27/05/2012 (Note: 25/05/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of GROUP-II SERVICES.
The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
PARA-5: PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE
BASED ON THE MERIT IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION .
1. For Post Code 01 to 04, are Zonal and Executive Post, For Pc. No. 05 to 24 are NonExecutive posts and Pc. No. 07 and 08 are Non-Executive post with Local Reservation.
2. Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination by being ranked high will be considered. The minimum qualifying marks for selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35%, SCs, STs & PHs 30% or as per rules. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC & PHs on the discretion of the Commission.
3. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal preference for allotment of candidates against the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered.
4. The selections to these posts will be based on the marks/merit obtained by the candidates in the Written examination subject to rule of reservation, local reservation etc. duly following special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 and 22-A of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, and also with due regard to special / technical qualifications if any.
5. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination, as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the above tests will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
6. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars for verification as and when required and called for. If the particulars furnished in the application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices on the particulars furnished in the application form the candidate is advised to fill in, all the particulars carefully.
7. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Posts, Zones etc., in the Application Form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
8. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.