GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engaging on Contract basis for the posts of Lecturers in Engineering and Non-Engineering subjects and Workshop Attendants in Government Polytechnics in the state.
2. Candidates Possessing I Class MCA Qualifications will be considered for the posts of Lecturer / Computer Engineering to the extent felt short of Candidates with I Class B.Tech in Computer Engineering. A relaxation of 5 % in marks is, however, available for SC and ST candidates.3. Remuneration Payable: Consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per mensum except the Polytechnics located at Paderu, Narsipatnam, Eethamukkala, Madanapally, Srisailam, Badrachalam, Bellampally and Adilabad and in these polytechnics the consolidated amount is Rs.11,000/- per mensum.
4. Applications in the format which is available in the website of the
Department shall be sent to the Regional Joint Directors of Technical Education concerned so as to reach them on or before 25.06.2011. Applications received in any form other than the format prescribed will summarily be rejected without any correspondence thereof
5. Jurisdiction of the Regional Joint Director’s of Technical Education is as shown in advertisement.
6. The vacancies notified shall be filled in accordance with the orders of government in vogue as on the date of selection of Contract Lecturers / Workshop Attendants by the Regional Joint Directors concerned. All the Contract Lecturers / Workshop Attendants who have worked in any Polytechnic/ Institution in earlier years also need to apply again with reference to this Notification to be considered for selection.
7. This Notification is subject to according permission to engage faculty / Workshop Attendants on contract basis by the Government for the academic year 2011-12.
8. Vacancies of Old Polytechnics, New Polytechnics and II shift Polytechnics are shown separately. However the candidates have to submit only one application for the post in the region in which he intends to apply. Selections shall be made on the basis of merit and roster point in accordance with orders of Government in the existing as on date of selection.9. The Contractual appointments are purely on temporary basis and are terminated as and when the selected candidates are made available by APPSC for appointment against the vacancies in which they are engaged on Contract basis.
For More Details Click Here To Download Complete Advertisement