GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE MEDICAL SERVICES
Walk-in interview for qualified Doctors to work on Contract basis in E.S.I. Hospitals / Dispensaries under A.P. Insurance Medical Services Department located in Andhra Pradesh State will be held on 28th and 29th of May 2011.
Venue of the Interview : G.M.C. Alumni Education Centre,
Gandhi Hospital, Musheerabad,
Interview Timing : 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Total No. of candidates required: 238 ( Zone-I (11) Zone-II (20) Zone-III (6) Zone-IV (20)
Zone-V (21) Zone-VI (160) )
1. Retired employees need not apply.
2. Qualifications: MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Selection Criteria: (Total – 100 marks)
1. Aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination ie.,MBBS 75 marks.
2. Additional qualification recognized by MCI will be given weightage up to the maximum of 10 marks as follows:
(a) P.G degree : 10 marks
(b) Diploma Holder : 05 marks
3. Experience of work in any hospital (1 mark for every year) after
qualification subject to maximum of 5 marks.
4. Interview – 10 marks.
The interviews will be conducted for the assessment of Professional Skills, Knowledge and Attitude.
For More Details Click Here Download Complete Advertisement