BANK OF BARODA
Bank Of Baroda Recruits 900 Probationary Officers Over all India.
Last Date For Application & Fee Payment : 25-01-2011
Date Of Written Exam : 13-03-2011
- Qualification (As on 01.01.2011)
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR
Any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government
Should possess a certificate in Computer Literacy (Proficient in MSOffice, Basic Applications, Internet Usage etc.)
- Age (As on 01.01.2011) Minimum 21 years, Maximum 30 years Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years
- Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years
- In the case of Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered atleast 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid, by 5 years for selection through written test & interview, subject to ceiling, as per Govt. Guidelines.
- All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 by 5 years. For Persons with Disability by 10 years which by cumulation becomes (a) by 15 years for SC/ST (b) by 13 years for OBC and (c) by 10 years for General.
SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) -- 50/-
General/OBC/Ex-Cervicement -- 300/-
Click the Below Links To Download Notification and Challan.
Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment Bank Of Baroda Fee Receipt Challan
Click Here To Apply Online