RECRUITMENT OF - 1500 - CLERICAL STAFF - PROJECT 2011
Payment of Fees at BOB Branches From 17.01.2011 To 10.02.2011
WEBSITE LINK OPEN From 17.01.2011 To 10.02.2011
DATE OF WRITTEN TEST 17-04-2011
AGE : (As on 01. 01. 2011): Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 28 Years
- SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes by 3 years.
- VH/HI/OH by 10 years.
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 years in addition to the usual period of service in the Defence forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years.
- A Pass with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) in HSC of 10 + 2 (10+2+3) pattern / 11th Standard of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Admn.
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- For Ex-Servicemen (who do not possess the above) a pass in Service (Departmental) Examination which is recognized as equivalent to Civil Examination not below the rank of Higher Secondary School Examination.
- All Educational Qualifications should be from recognized University / Central / State / U.T. Administration.
- Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- Knowledge of local / State language for which he desires to apply, will be an added qualification.
- Computer Literacy - Should possess a certificate in Computer Literacy
SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) RS: 50/-
GEN/OBC RS: 200/-
For More Details Click On the Below Link To Download Complete Notification: